Perfect Cookery Classes - An Introduction
The courses are conducted by Mrs. Ramni Ralhan, an eminent personality in the field of cooking expertise. She has the rich experience of more than 30 years in skill of imparting practical cookery knowledge. She has recieved many awards and honours from the State Government and reputed associations. She has been a regular invite on TV cookery shows for various TV Channels like 9X, ETV, CNEB, Zee TV, Colors, DD, Home-Shop, Sony etc. Mrs. Ralhan has been adjudged as a remarkable teacher.
The Courses, at Perfect Cookery Training Centre (since 1987), are the medium through which the aspirants of good cooking skills can achieve their objectives.
- Classes are conducted round the year.
- The courses are conducted in such a manner that even a beginner may achieve perfection.
- The number of students is limited to 10 (ten) so that personal attention is paid to each candidate to gain confidence and first hand experience.
- The duration of courses extends between 1 - 3 days, depending on the variety of dishes covered.
- The practice oriented classes are held in a studio kitchen with latest cooking appliances.
- Typeset of the recipes are given to all students.
- Missed classes and repeat recipe demonstrations are made available.
- On completing any 10 major courses the student gets a certificate and 10% discount on all courses thereafter.