Ramni Ralhan - An Introduction
Mrs. Ramni Ralhan is an Indian Chef and entrepreneur who is a true synonym for the cookery classes. She started her career in early 1980's from her residence. Initially she started with the Indian and Mughlai cuisines and with the passage of the time and the demand of the students she started many courses meant for a novice cook to professional one. She at present has 52 cuisines and professional courses like bakery and confectionery in her courseware.
She writes a large number of cookery columns for various publications, newspapers and magazines. Her recipes have been extensively covered by the electronic media including various TV stations/ channels. She has participated in numerous cookery programmes on TV. During her journey she has promoted many big brands like LG, Whirlpool,Panasonic etc.
- She gave recipes for the cookery show on TV i.e. LG Microwave-Mali-e-Kitchen.
- She hosted events for "Catch Masale" at Perfect Cookery Classes.
- She promoted the "Whirlpool Microwave" in Homeshop18 advertisement.
- She promoted the "Lloyd' Bread Machine".
- She promoted the rice cooker by the "Panasonic".
- She hosted the event for "Ek Tarah Crockery" at Perfect Cookery classes.
- She hosted the event for Borges Olive Oil for its brand promotion.
- She contributed many of her recipes for Diamond books "Grahlaxmi magazine".
- She gave various recipes to "McCain Frozen Foods".
- She was invited as a judge for a cooking event hosted by times of India.
Was invited to Germany’s food festival to share her expert recipes! Hosted a special Indian cuisine workshop for Korean chefs She helped in the promotions of singer knidding machine. Conducted a 7 days workshop, with media coverage at Ludhiana Satluj Club. Hosted a special workshop with a German chef Renshaw for fondant making.
She has received many awards and honours from the State Government and reputed associations. She has been a regularly invited on TV cookery shows for various TV Channels like 9X, ETV, CNEB, Zee TV, Colors, DD, Home-Shop, Sony etc.
Mrs. Ralhan has been adjudged as a remarkable teacher. The Courses, at Perfect Cookery Training Centre (since 1987), are the medium through which the aspirants of good cooking skills can achieve their objectives.